Eat farm-fresh food and help Quabbin Hill Farms all winter long through our new greens-centric Community-Supported Agriculture program!
From April 4 – May 23, you will get a weekly share of fresh produce directly from the farm. In the first few weeks, you can expect greens only, as described below. As the season progresses, you can look forward to early spring and summer produce, including beets, carrots, broccoli, and more.
This CSA is available for pick up at the farm, or for delivery. See below for more details
What’s In Your Share?
In the first 4 weeks, you can expect:
- 1 10 oz. bag of mixed lettuce
- 1 6 oz. bag of specialty greens (including kale, arugula, mustard, and more)
- Your choice of 2 of the following:
- 1 3 oz. box pea shoots
- 1 1.5 oz. box of specialty microgreens
- 1 bag of baby romaine lettuce heads
- 1 6 oz. bag of specialty lettuce mix
- 1 6 oz. bag of specialty greens
How to Sign Up: Add the Spring CSA to your shopping cart. At check out, select LOCAL PICK UP. In ORDER NOTES, please tell us if you would like pick up or delivery. After completing your purchase, we will reach out to confirm your delivery schedule and the contents of your CSA.
Sign up for our Winter + Spring CSA, and save 15%!
Please note: CSA delivery is only available to customers in Pelham, Amherst, Belchertown, Shutesbury, or Hadley to sign up. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.