Eat farm-fresh food and help Quabbin Hill Farms all winter long through our new greens-centric Community-Supported Agriculture program!
From February 7 through March 28, you will get a weekly share of fresh greens delivered to your doorstep directly from the farm. Throughout the winter, enjoy organically grown leaf lettuce, romaine, kale, arugula, mustard, microgreens, and more.
What’s In Your Share?
- 1 10 oz. bag of mixed lettuce
- 1 6 oz. bag of specialty greens (including kale, arugula, mustard, and more)
- Your choice of 2 of the following:
- 1 3 oz. box pea shoots
- 1 1.5 oz. box of specialty microgreens
- 1 bag of baby romaine lettuce heads
- 1 6 oz. bag of specialty lettuce mix
- 1 6 oz. bag of specialty greens
How to Sign Up: Add the Winter Greens CSA to your shopping cart. At check out, select LOCAL PICK UP. In ORDER NOTES, include your delivery day and time preference (Wednesday or Sunday, 10am-6pm).
After completing your purchase, we will reach out to confirm your delivery schedule and the contents of your CSA.
Sign up for our Winter + Spring CSA, and save 15%!
Please note: Because our Winter CSA is delivery only, you must live in Pelham, Amherst, Belchertown, Shutesbury, or Hadley to sign up. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.